Lyndhurst , VA 22952 USA
Dependent on Experience
full-time FULL_TIMEInnovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. http://r717.net Innovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. 11199
2 Years' Preferred
Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Innovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. is looking for a Web Developer that is passionate about code to join their team. We are one of the nation’s top industrial refrigeration engineering companies and need a creative developer to join our team of problem-solvers building internal enterprise applications as well as contributing to our growing process safety management platform with hundreds of customers. This is an opportunity with a rapidly expanding company with upward mobility for the right candidates!
Innovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. is a locally-owned, premier custom refrigeration system company that strives to provide a one-stop shop for our valued customers. We are proud to provide everything from custom designed refrigeration systems to upkeep and maintenance for our clients. Because of our continuous growth, we are looking for qualified, dedicated, passionate new teammates who share our drive and vision.
About the Position:
- Job Security- Long term, permanent position with benefits
- Weekends off!
- Weekly pay
- Application takes 5-10 minutes, receive feedback in 2 business days
- Contribute to internal enterprise applications for Project Management, HR, and Accounting
- Contribute to our SaaS platform offering Process Safety Management and Environment Compliance to our hundreds of customers
- Build and maintain development environments and deployment tools
- Monitor infrastructure performance and assist with scaling our applications
- Test existing code for bugs and performance issues
- Create and maintain infrastructure and application documentation
- Keep our technology stack current with new versions of PHP, MySQL, and any other needed services and libraries
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- 2+ years’ experience designing & developing database and API driven web applications.
- Experience with SSL certificates and securely processing credit cards preferred
- Experience with the system administration of LAMP stack applications preferred. Willingness to learn required.
- Experience with Adobe suite of products preferred, specifically Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Health Insurance: Company pays 75% of the monthly premiums for employees and their families
- Dental Insurance
- Competitive vacation & holiday pay
- Supplemental insurance available (Aflac)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: Company matches dollar-for-dollar up to 15%
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- Accidental death/dismemberment
- Life insurance
- Employee referral incentives
- Opportunities for advancement, professional development, training opportunities, and apprenticeship programs available
- Discounts on cell phone plans, rental vehicles, and other company discounts (if applicable)